DATA PROTECTION TRAINING PATHWAY
From foundation to practitioner and beyond
The Data Protection Training pathway ensures you have the skills and certifications you need to become a highly qualified and skilled data protection professional.
As a BCS accredited training provider, we are also able to offer the BCS Foundation and Practitoner Certifications. 12 Months of BCS associate membership is also included in the price of these courses. We can also provide a bespoke one-day course to help embed learning in to your organisation.
Get in touch today to find out more about how we can help you become a qualified Data Protection practitioner.
Three Day Online Course with Exam
The BCS Foundation Certificate in Data Protection will explore the application of current data protection laws, including the EU-GDPR, the UK-GDPR (although not included within the exam) and the UK Data Protection Act 2018.
The qualification demonstrates a level of practical competence and knowledge obtained by those responsible for dealing with data protection in an organisation.
- Hold a recognised certification in data protection that’s in demand by employers
- Flexible learning options, classroom or online
- Gain an understanding of the principles of data protection and the history of data protection
- Develop an understanding of individual and organisational responsibilities under the UK GDPR and the Data Protection Act (2018)
- Be better placed to support your organisation