Please see below for futher details.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
The Data Breach Root Cause Analysis course is a must attend for all Data Protection Practitioners wishing to drill down into their data incidents and establish the root cause of data breaches beyond the usual “Human Error”.
- An understanding of how to carry out a Data Breach Root cause analysis from start to finish.
- To risk assess your data breaches against our risk matrix model of Data Breach reporting.
- The tools and knowledge to collect the right data for your data breach investigation and how to undertake a non threatening investigation.
- How to drill down into People, Process and Technology causations to establish tes of the breach.
- The ability to quantify the cost of each breach, the investigatory costs and the remediation costs a real plus point for when selling remediation and Data Protection to the c-suite.
- The development of trackable remediation plan to track learning lessons from each data breach. money in the long term
Purpose of the Training
- A real cost benefit of reduction in Data Breaches those protecting the business from compliance action and remediation costs.
- The development of a proactive “lessons learned” approach to future breaches and incidents effecting a cultural change.
- The development of real time reporting and causation so that you can by default “design in data protection”.