Data Sharing in the Public Sector
This one day course will teach you the benefits of data sharing, and the conditions under which data can be shared.
- 14 November1 day, 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- £395.00 excl. VAT
1 day course
Throughout the duration of the course we will cover the following topics:
- What are the benefits of data sharing?
- What are the challenges of data sharing in terms of maintaining public trust, and respecting personal privacy?
- What powers exist to share data?
- What are the conditions under which data may be shared? What restrictions exist, and which exemptions may apply?
- What to tell those whose personal data are shared, and what rights do they have?
- How to write a data sharing agreement, and what should it contain
- Appropriate technical and organisational controls to protect personal data.
- The Information Commissioner's Data Sharing Code of Practice
- When a Data Protection Impact Assessment is needed
- 1 day course with experienced trainer
- All course materials
- Lunch and refreshments (if classroom based)
- DPAS folder, pad and pen (if classroom based)
- Template documents to take away
|Auditing Data Protection Compliance||17 Oct|
|Data Ethics||06 Jul|
|How to Understand the Data Protection Act 2018||Register interest|
|How to Complete a Record of Processing Activity||Register interest|