interim DPO SERVICE
INTERIM DPO SERVICE
Ensure you have the essential cover you need while your Data Protection Officer is away with our interim DPO service. We have the best DPOs on hand to work temporarily within your organisation, offering their knowledge and support.
Our team of qualified DPOs have experience in financial services, retail, IT, health, central and local government, recruitment, education, travel, transport, and leisure services. Because of this, we have the knowledge to hit the ground running in a range of organisations and industries.
All of our Data Protection Officers have a wide range of public and private sector experience. Including industries such as healthcare, local Government, ambulance services, retail, recruitment, finance, legal, real estate and more.
If you use our interim DPO services at any level, your organisation gets: subject matter expert support, legal support, and technical expertise. We also have a 24/7 breach hotline, dedicated DPO support phone line, and a secure ticketing system.
PEACE OF MIND
You will also benefit from resilience and peace of mind, knowing that there will be always be a DPO from our team available.
HERE WHEN YOU NEED US
By outsourcing your DPO needs, your organisation gets expertise, advice and guidance whenever you need it.
Our interim DPO service includes:
- Named Data Protection Officer with 20 years’ experience, registered with the ICO
- Additional Named Deputy Data Protection Officer
- 24/7 Data Breach Hotline
- Expert advice whenever you need it
- Advice, assurance, and guidance on Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Yearly data protection Audit and Risk Assessment
- Co-operation with the ICO on behalf of the organisation
- Access to full suite of template policies, ready to roll out throughout your organisation
- Ongoing monitoring of compliance to data protection laws relevant to the industry
- Raising awareness of data protection within organisations via monthly staff bulletins.
Ad-hoc inclusions if required:
- Compiling of record of processing activities, including the legal bases for processing data
- Compiling and management of a risk register for the organisation including advice, recommendations, and mitigation
- Gap analysis
- Recommendations for actions required to fulfil data subjects’ rights
- Management of data protection impact assessments
- Recommendations on revised compliance policies and processes
- Information security recommendations