OUTSOURCED DATA PROTECTION MANAGER
DATA PROTECTION MANAGER
We understand that your organisation may require a Data Protection Manager (DPM), temporally or year round. The role of the DPM is to manage day to day data protection within your organisation.
We provide DPM services on and offsite, depending on what suits your organisation. Our DPM will act on an outsourced basis as a senior member of staff who can advise and challenge data protection processes and practices in an independent manner. Our team of DPOs and DPMs are qualified data protection practitioners and have years of experience.
The DPM will be accountable for making sure that Data Protection Impact Assessments/ Data Subject Access Requests/ breaches and other procedures are followed within the Organisation. They will promote a data safe culture and engage with employees to ensure they understand what is required of them.
All of our Data Protection Managers have a huge variety of industry experience including: Healthcare, Housing, Local Government, Councils, Ambulance Services, Retail, Recruitment, Utilities, Finance, Legal, Real Estate and more.
If you buy into our DPM services, at any level, your organisation gets. subject matter expert support, legal support and technical expertise. We have a 24/7 breach hotline, dedicated support phone line and a secure ticketing system.
PEACE OF MIND
You also benefit from the resilience and peace of mind knowing that there will be always be someone from our team available.
HERE WHEN YOU NEED US
By outsourcing your DPM services, your organisation gets expertise, advice and guidance whenever you need it.
- Named Data Protection Manager with years of experience
- Support onsite and offsite to deal with all data protection matters
- Execute subject access requests in line with defined business processes and timescales set out by the regulation
- Execute Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) as defined by the regulations ensuring these are completed as part of project management processes, third party tender processes, new supplier onboarding and due diligence exercises on suppliers
- Write bespoke policies and procedures for the organisation where they do not exist
- Maintain Comprehensive records of all data processing activities being conducted by the organisation and ensure these reflect any changes to business processes over the course of time. This includes updating the Record of Processing Activities (ROPA)
- Maintain a flexible and scalable breach management capability within the organisation to meet the GDPR requirements
- Inform and advise staff on matters GDPR related, including legislation and regulations as defined by the DPM
- Promote a strong and positive data protection culture focused on the rights of the data subject
- Deliver an ongoing programme of training, highlighting the importance of Data Protection and GDPR
- Act as the first point of contact for all GDPR enquires
- Perform a yearly data protection Audit and Risk Assessment
- Co-operate with the ICO on behalf of the organisation if required