SUBJECT ACCESS REQUESTS REDACTION AND PROCESSING
OUTSOURCED SAR PROCESSING AND REDACTION
DPAS offers outsourced data subject access requests (SAR) management services for those organisations who are struggling to cope with the demand of SARs.
Our service offering is ad-hoc. You can call on the service when you are struggling to deliver the Subject Access Requests within the legal timeframes. We can manage the SAR on your behalf from start to finish, and do the redactions on your behalf. We have many Public Sector customers and are used to dealing with archaic health and social care files.
DPAS will nominate a SAR lead who will be the first point of contact to manage the process.
We have been performing SAR redaction services for the past four years on behalf of our customers. We have supported a number of local authorities with social care SARs.
At DPAS we work with you every step of the way in the SAR process, ensuring we are processing and redacting in the way that you would internally.
PEACE OF MIND
We have been processing SARS for a number of years. Therefore, our team is experienced in applying exemptions and our process is tried and tested.
HERE WHEN YOU NEED US
You can call on us at any time when you receive a SAR, even if you haven’t used us before. We charge a day rate, so you get maximum value for money.
- Dedicated account manager and subject access requests lead to manage and execute the service.
- The process will be managed using software that ensures timeframes are followed. The portal evidences communications between DPAS and the data subject and provides a full audit trail.
- Access to Subject Access Request templates, enabling you to handle responses to the data subject requests in the future, to use in your organisation.
- Redaction services for electronic and paper documents.
- Redaction policy, agreed with you, if you don’t have one internally.
- A simple, yet effective on-boarding policy that allows us to clarify and fully understand your requirements.
- External DPO assistance and advice, if required.