DATA PROTECTION SERVICES FOR LOCAL AUTHORITIES
DATA PROTECTION FOR LOCAL AUTHORITIES
Here at the Data Privacy Advisory Service, we have a wealth of experience and knowledge in providing data protection services to local authorities.
We can provide an all-inclusive data protection service. This covers documentation to prove compliance, auditing your LA, bespoke policy creation, and more.
Local Authorities can process a huge amount of different data, and have a range of different data protection requirements. This is why we are now offering bespoke services for you, to ensure you are always up to date and making use of best practice.
This page contains further information about how we can help, but please do get in touch if you have questions, or would like a service quote.
DPAS are one of the go-to public sector data protection organisations. In 2021 we trained employees from over 50 different Public Sector organisations. All our team have extensive Public Sector experience.
We’ve worked with many different Local Authorities, visit our client page.
At DPAS we have a great team of business analysts, project managers, data protection, practitioners, experienced FOI practitioners, associates, lawyers, and trainers. This ensures that should the consultant working on your project fall ill, another team member can continue it.
PEACE OF MIND
Outsourcing this service ensures that you are confident that no stone will be left unturned.
We understand that many Local Authorities have been put under different pressures during Covid-19, let us help you get back up to speed.
HERE WHEN YOU NEED US
We have a dedicated ticketing system and phone line for our support, so you can call us whenever you need us.
We also offer a 24/7 Data Breach line and will support you over the weekend if you need us.
Below you will find some of the services on offer to Local Authorities.
- Bespoke training packages (most popular for Councils)
- Subject Access Requests Course
- Freedom of Information Foundation Course
- Data Champions Course
- Data Protection for Line Managers
- General awareness at a corporate level
- Creation of Record of Processing Activities
- Creation or review of Retention Schedule & Retention Policy
- Creation or updating Information Asset Register
- Review of data processors, including auditing any 3rd party suppliers
- Data protection audit across a specific service area, or the entire Local Authority
- Bespoke policy creation, review, and updates
- CCTV audits and support
- CCTV DPIA
- Redaction of Subject Access Requests or SAR assurance services
- DPO Services (visit the DPO page for more information)
- Internal reviews of FOI and EIR
If you are looking for some assistance with something not listed here, please do get in touch, and we will be happy to help.