Join The Privacy Pulse team for a free webinar to discuss Subject Access Requests implications in a Covid-19 World. Nigel and Bilal two of the foremost Public Sector Data Protection experts come together to discuss this challenging area of Data Compliance.
Live online events
4 March45 minutes, 11:00 AM GMT - 11:45 AM GMTOnlineNigel Gooding, Bilal Ghafoor
- Covid19 and how the DSAR landscape has changed for Controllers?
- What is a reasonable and proportionate search, what about paper files?
- What about third parties and their data, can we release it, what is redaction all about?
- What makes a good DSARs policy in the Covid World?
- Recent cases affecting and influencing Subject Access rights.
Our Panel of Experts:
Bilal is an information governance professional, with more than 9 years' experience in central and local government in and around London, NHS, regulatory bodies and the voluntary sector.
Bilal was on the British Standards Institute Committee for the GDPR update to the the data protection standard, BS 10012:2017. He also delivers our BCS Practitioner Certificate in FOI.
Bilal has also spoken on FOI at the 6th Conference of Scientific Archivists in Brazil; the PDP FOI Conference in London; the National Police Chiefs' Council FOI/DP conference; trainer for Understanding ModernGov, Civil Service College; TNA IMLG and numerous other conferences.
|The Privacy Pulse - Cyber Security in the Covid-19 World||Register interest|
|The Privacy Pulse - FOI and EIR, what is new and what should we be doing?||Register interest|