This course is available online for those that cannot attend the location specified. For further course details please click below.
20 April1 day, 09:00 AM - 04:00 PMVirtualSandy May
- £650.00 excl. VAT
1 day course
Online classroom option available
Throughout the duration of the course we will cover the following topics:
- Being able to recognise what constitutes bribery and corruption in an organisation is a key element of any training package and a key element of being able to start the culture change required by big organisations in their attitude to this area. Understand the key provisions of the Bribery Act.
- Training is also required to identify how these issues can be carried out what it means for those working directly in teams or to recognise an individuals’ responsibility to the organisation that they work for in ensuring that the organisation meets the requirements of the Bribery Act.
- We require comprehensive training around how the Act compares globally and any associated risks,
- The basics procedures that need to be in place and how to implement and maintain the same,
- How to mitigate the risks of Bribery and what is an anti-bribery culture,
- What is the compliance Covenant and the Compliance Passport and how to provide a level playing field,
- Be able to identify potential bribery risk situations and circumstances.
- Understand the six key principles and the implications for businesses.
- Be able to explain why anti-bribery measures and procedures are essential and what needs to be included in the Corporate Shield and what needs to be included in a corporate code of conduct.
- Know what information must be included in an anti-bribery and corruption policy and when a business might need one.
- 1 day course with experienced trainer
- All course materials
- Lunch and refreshments (if classroom based)
- DPAS folder, pad and pen (if classroom based)
- Template documents to take away
|Profiling, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning||01 Jul|
|Data Protection for Line Managers||07 Jul|
|How to Understand the Data Protection Act 2018||06 Jul|
|Caldicott Guardian Course||Register interest|